Your Help is Needed - A single donation makes a world of difference.
You Can Mail Donations By Check To:
PO Box 367794, Bonita Springs, FL 34136
We rely on the monetary contributions of individuals, businesses, churches and organizations as we provide our services to the most needy of our community.
The Café of Life is recognized by the US Treasury as a 501 ( c )(3) organization. Therefore your gifts are tax deductible to the extent allowed by federal law.
A copy of the Cafe's official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll free within the state at 1-800-help-fla (435-7352) or online at www.floridaconsumerhelp.com. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state. Registration # CH25732.
Items We Need Donated
All donations are accepted at the THE CAFÉ OF LIFE offices located at 10540 Childers Street, Bonita Springs Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. To 2:00 p.m.
- Volunteer drivers for pickups at local grocery stores, restaurants
- Volunteer cooks and cooking teams
- Bottled Water
- Diapers, wet wipes, baby formula, infant and toddler clothing
- Toilet paper, toothpaste, bath soap and shampoo
- Household cleaning supplies (dish soap, laundry detergent, sponges)
- Canned goods and dry goods for pantry storage and distribution
- Other: Call (239) 495-9325 to inquire
Volunteer At The Cafe'
We welcome additional volunteers who wish to join our cadre of cooks, or folks who pick-up and deliver donated groceries, or those who serve lunch, and perform many other important functions such as marketing, communications, fund raising, etc.